Allovers in Opera
Every year the duo designers of Ace & Jig jet to India to get inspiration for their upcoming collections and fabrications, searching for that mesmerizing fabric “that could lead many lives, and tell many stories”. Letting the silhouettes flow from what they want to wear, constantly reinterpreting natural fiber season after season, which might be why their easy-to-love clothes exude such easy to wear silhouettes.
- High low square neck line
- Turnaround (can be worn front to back)
- Button shoulder straps
- Waist seam
- Wide legs with side on seam pockets
- Removable belt
- Ethically made in India.
- 100% cotton (midweight singlecloth with faded black and grey stripes intersecting black and nude textures)
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, tumble dry low, or dry clean.