Invoking historical or scientific facts, articles or personal discussions, artist Diptaa Sloniir’s body of work reflects individual and collective tales, real or constructed memories. Dipta Sloniir is a pseudonym and an anagram of "La disparition", which translates to "the disappearance" in french. Disappearance is in fact a recurrent theme in the work of the Sweden-based French artist, whose work has been displayed in the US, in Europe and in Australia.
- Gates (From Childhood to Adulthood) (Yana, "Our home when we arrived from Russia. I was 9", 1617 North Fuller, Los Angeles, CA)
- Approx. size: 13" x 13" printed (excluding margins)
- Original technique: color film photography, drawing, watercolor and cut-out.
- Digitally printed on heavy weight fine art paper.
- Limited edition of 10, numbered and signed by the artist.
- Ships from Europe, non refundable item