Optimo packable straw hat
Brookes Boswell founded her label in 2012 after an apprenticeship with one of New York City’s longtime milliners. Her background in architectural design, fine art and textiles, gave Brookes a keen eye for precision, a love of fine materials and an appreciation for the construction techniques used in the trade. Mixing functional detailing with a classic aesthetic, each piece is meticulously crafted, individually constructed and hand made with only high quality materials.
- The perfect summer hat for packing and traveling
- Center ridge on the crown that allows the hat to be folded in half and rolled.
Woven from natural sisal straw
- 6-7" woven edge brim
- Size M adapted for approx 22.5" head circumference
- Straw made Panama straw, handwoven in Ecuador.
- Hand blocked in Portland, Oregon.