Nose clutch bag
Founded in Japan in 2007 by husband and wife duo Koji and Yoko Arai, Eatable of Many Orders designs aim to merge traditional craftmanship with unusual designs. In high quality materials, the “ingredients” of Eatable of Many Orders never fail their goal of functionality and durability, while applying their “recipes” of traditional vegetable tanning on leathers and use of plant dyes.
- Box style purse with sculpted wooden base
- Long detachable leather shoulder strap
- Converts into a clutch style
- Hidden magnetic snap closure
- Two entries on both sides
- Dust bag included
- 100% cowskin leather and untreated wood
- Designed and handcrafted in Atami, Japan.