The Liquid carrier
Actually Existing is about making objects, by hand, from scratch. Sisters Olivia and Anna Nicholas grew up playing in the factory their parents owned in Melbourne in the eighties, where they used to make belts. Years later, they both ended up working as clothing and footwear designers, and soon enough, both felt the impulse to one day return to a kind of craft that considers skill and technique as broader cultural practices; as techniques for living a certain way of life. The siblings duo works with leather and upcycled materials, including heavy canvas and rubber, and keep their production local in order to support the various suppliers and associated manufacturers in Melbourne’s industry.
- Hand dyed black vegetable tan leather, hand cut, stitched and polished.
- Moulded leather casing with hand stitched side panels
- Shoulder strap hand stitched into moulded casing
- Embossed support panel on the base of the carrier
- Can be worn across the body or slung over one shoulder.
- Dimensions: Height - 14CM / Diameter- 7.5CM / Strap Length (from shoulder to case)- 61CM
- Will fit bottle size of up to 22.5cm in circumference (Bottle in photo not included)
- Made in the Actually Existing Atelier, Melbourne, Australia.