Chamomile treatment oil
Xodo Botanicals was born in New Orleans in 2014 out of a passion for the scents and landscape of the Gulf South. All products are made by hand in small batches in a small home studio in the Bywater neighborhood of New Orleans. Ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible, including organic cane sugar, salt from Avery Island, home grown rose petals and beeswax from the lower 9th ward. Each of their products has been carefully formulated, tested, and proven effective. Xodo botanicals take pride in their processes and formulas and strive to highlight and harness the power of nature in their collections.
- From a slow and gentle steam-distillation process to extract a pure hydrosol from pesticide-free New Orleans rose petals, with addition of alcohol-free witch hazel, aloe vera, and vegetable glycerin for a refreshing, skin-loving rosy mist that's suitable for all skin types.
- Rose water balances the skin's pH level and helps control excess oil.
- Witch hazel tightens the pores without drying out the skin and helps the skin maintain healthy moisture and a vibrant glow throughout the day.
- Aloe vera is a soothing anti-inflammatory and helps fight acne and heal scars with its powerful antibacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural humectant, sealing in moisture and allowing the skin to absorb the beneficial nutrients of the toner's other ingredients.
- Comes in a 2-ounce clear glass bottle with white plastic atomizer top.
- Ingredients:New Orleans rose hydrosol, Bulgarian rose hydrosol*, alcohol-free witch hazel, aloe vera gel*, and vegetable glycerin (*certified organic)
- Vegan, cruelty-free, no palm oil, no preservative