Rose hip jojoba face serum
Xodo Botanicals was born in New Orleans in 2014 out of a passion for the scents and landscape of the Gulf South. All products are made by hand in small batches in a small home studio in the Bywater neighborhood of New Orleans. Ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible, including organic cane sugar, salt from Avery Island, home grown rose petals and beeswax from the lower 9th ward. Each of their products has been carefully formulated, tested, and proven effective. Xodo botanicals take pride in their processes and formulas and strive to highlight and harness the power of nature in their collections.
- Organic jojoba oil is infused with dried rose hips for 4-6 weeks in the sun in order to extract the pure botanical benefits of both ingredients, then mixed in with vegetable glycerin and vitamin E oil for an effective yet gentle daily moisturizer.
- Jojoba oil balances the skin's natural oils, fights acne, and moisturizes without clogging pores.
- Rose hips are rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A and C, and beta-carotene, all of which fight the signs of aging and even the skin's tone.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Comes in a 2-ounce clear glass bottle with white plastic pump applicator.
- Ingredients: jojoba oil* infused with rose hips*, rose hip seed oil*, vegetable glycerin, vitamin E oil, and rose otto essential oil* (*certified organic)
- Vegan, cruelty-free, no palm oil, no preservative