Wild rose body scrub
Xodo Botanicals was born in New Orleans in 2014 out of a passion for the scents and landscape of the Gulf South. All products are made by hand in small batches in a small home studio in the Bywater neighborhood of New Orleans. Ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible, including organic cane sugar, salt from Avery Island, home grown rose petals and beeswax from the lower 9th ward. Each of their products has been carefully formulated, tested, and proven effective. Xodo botanicals take pride in their processes and formulas and strive to highlight and harness the power of nature in their collections.
- Raw Louisiana cane sugar and Himalayan pink salt exfoliate the skin while coconut oil and rich mango butter deeply moisturize and heal the skin's surface.
- Sugar is naturally humectant allowing the skin to better absorb moisture and nutrients and is a natural source of glycolic acid which promotes cell turnover and fights signs of aging.
- Himalayan salt, mined from ancient sea beds, is high in minerals that soothe sore muscles, detoxify the bloodstream, and improve circulation.
- Mango butter and coconut oil are rich emollient moisturizers that impart long-lasting hydration and suppleness to even the driest skin.
- Inhalation of rose essential oils can calm anxiety, alleviate depression, and increase libido, among other positive mental and emotional outcomes.
- Available in 2- and 9-ounce reusable glass jars.
- Ingredients: raw Louisiana cane sugar*, Himalayan pink salt, coconut oil*, mango butter, vitamin E oil, Moroccan rose absolute and rose otto essential oil* (*certified organic)
- Vegan, cruelty-free, no palm oil, no preservative