Boro navy straw hat
Brookes Boswell founded her label in 2012 after an apprenticeship with one of New York City’s longtime milliners. Her background in architectural design, fine art and textiles, gave Brookes a keen eye for precision, a love of fine materials and an appreciation for the construction techniques used in the trade. Mixing functional detailing with a classic aesthetic, each piece is meticulously crafted, individually constructed and hand made with only high quality materials.
- Single creased crown with centered pinches
- 4 - 5" woven edge brim (brim length can vary up to an inch)
- Black split suede drawstring, adjustable
- Sized M approx measures 22.5" around the head
- Straw made Panama straw, handwoven in Ecuador.
- Hand blocked in Portland, Oregon.