Canvas ditty in peach dye and veg tan
After years of apprenticing for various master leather craftsmen both in Argentina and the UK, Jennifer Stilwell started creating her own designs of leather goods. Traveling the globe as an integral member of an artisan development fund aimed at promoting and supporting indigenous artisans, she takes pride in her domestic production of goods, and her designs are always unique and made to last. All products are made by hand in a small local workshop, or in her studio in California, in limited editions.
- Exclusive to F&F, limited edition.
- Simple bucket bag modeled after a sailors traditional "ditty" bag
- Embedded rope at top rim.
- Ditty bags traditionally are a small canvas bag that hangs near a sailors bunk and which hold a sailors small possessions, i.e. needles, threads, scissors, etc.
- Black oxide brass grommets.
- Cotton rope handle dyed to match body of bag.
- Bottom support in naked veg tan
- Leather part will gain patina and darken when exposed to light over time and use
- Designed and hand-made in Los Angeles, California.