Since its inception in 2010, Electric Love has cultivated a cult following for its bespoke dreamcatchers. Constructed by hand in Charlie Walker and Hitomi Matarese, the dreamcatchers mark a labor of love for the young designers. "From the beginning, we didn't want to create Native American replicas, but instead we wanted to use the dreamcatcher form in order to make our own kind of mythical talismans. The idea was to create something that would enable us to share positive energy." Each piece is unique and hand-crafted in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Pacha dreamcatcher in Vegetable-tanned leather
- Leather will darken when exposed to light over time. The second photo illustrates the patina of time.
- 9" ring diameter, 12" wide (including branch), 48.5" long
- One-of-a kind
- Hand-made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Genuine leather strings, feathers, hand carved branch of wood.