Anaëlle Cathala is a self-taught visual artist. Born in the South of France, she now lives and works in Paris. She started shooting photography on film before focusing on collages made out of her images. Playing with her own prints of realistic photography, the artist creates surrealistic collages of distinctive urban, architectural, or scenic landscapes. These newly created imaginary spaces evoke a modern world, oneiric yet strikingly coherent.
- Collage made out of the artist’s own film photos.
- Printed on genuine Velin paper (Canson museum rag fine art) .
- Limited edition of 5 copies, numbered and signed by the artist.
- Ships from France (allow 5 business days)
- 15,7” x 23,6” (40 x 60 cm) with margins
- 13,7” x 21,6” (35 x 55 cm) in without margins