Heavy Knit Mohair Socks in Sea Green
Marwood accessories are made in England using the finest cloth sourced from some of the UK’s most historic mills. Marwood mohair socks will last for years, as they are made out of mohair, a luxury fiber with unique properties. Mohair is warm in winter as it has great insulating properties, while remaining cool in summer due to its moisture wicking properties. It is durable, naturally elastic, flame resistant, crease resistant, and does not felt.The mohair comes from angora goats that are bred on a family farm in Devon. The yarn is then spun and knitted in to socks and then hand-dyed at the farm before the Marwood tags are hand sewn on.
- Heavy knit mohair yarn
- Naturally durable, naturally elastic, flame resistant, crease resistant, will not felt
- Hand-dyed in Devon, England.
- Size Medium fits: US 9 to 11
- Euro 42 -45
- 70% mohair 30% nylon
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Size Medium fits: US 9 to 11 / Euro 42 -45