Ace & Jig
Highland Jacket in Dandy
Every year the duo designers of Ace & Jig jet to India to get inspiration for their upcoming collections and fabrications, searching for that mesmerizing fabric “that could lead many lives, and tell many stories”. Letting the silhouettes flow from what they want to wear, constantly reinterpreting natural fiber season after season, which might be why their easy-to-love clothes exude such easy to wear silhouettes.
- Open jacket with no closure
- Collarless neckline
- Straight fit
- Waist length
- Contrast of directional stripe at bottom
- Two front patch pockets inseam
- Bell sleeves with puff shoulders
- Sleeve gathering at banded cuffs seams
- 100% cotton, Midweight single cloth
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY; ethically made in India