Created in 1996 by Emma François while she was still an anthropology student traveling through South America, the brand Sessùn has since then found an extensive recognition in every French girl’s heart and wardrobe.
Expertly tailored with masterful cuts, Sessùn mixes ethnic and romantic prints, adding a modern touch to essential feminine pieces, associating everyday chic with a laid back attitude.
- Straight leg
- Small front patch pockets
- One large back pocket
- Fly front closure with two buttons
- Self belt with metal Dring buckle
- Designed in France, made in Tunisia
- 86% Cotton 11% Polyester 3% Elastan / Dry clean.