Leather cube carrier
Actually Existing is about making objects, by hand, from scratch. Sisters Olivia and Anna Nicholas grew up playing in the factory their parents owned in Melbourne in the eighties, where they used to make belts. Years later, they both ended up working as clothing and footwear designers, and soon enough, both felt the impulse to one day return to a kind of craft that considers skill and technique as broader cultural practices; as techniques for living a certain way of life. The siblings duo works with leather and upcycled materials, including heavy canvas and rubber, and keep their production local in order to support the various suppliers and associated manufacturers in Melbourne’s industry.
Woven Italian, black saddlery leather with an internal Japanese cotton canvas pouch.
- Removable shoulder strap with solid brass press stud fastening.
- Drawstring closure with Kangaroo leather internal slip pocket.
- Leather components constructed with hand stitching.
- Woven leather outer dimensions: Length 7.9" (20cms), width 7.9" (20cm), height 6.3" (16cms)
- Internal canvas pouch height: 9" (23cms)
- Shoulder strap height: 22" (56cms)
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia