Created in 1996 by Emma François while she was still an anthropology student traveling through South America, the brand Sessùn has since then found an extensive recognition in every French girl’s heart and wardrobe.
Expertly tailored with masterful cuts, Sessùn mixes ethnic and romantic prints, adding a modern touch to essential feminine pieces, associating everyday chic with a laid back attitude.
- Poplin fabric with nobby yarn and thin stripe
- Large front placket, continuous with pleat along front
- Tiny metal bars serve as buttons at collar and sleeves plackets
- Two buttons at cuffs
- Designed in France, made in Tunisia
- 52% Cotton 48% Silk / Dry clean.