Brooklyn Candle Studio
Man Candle Set
The small batch deliciously scented candles hand-poured by Tamara Mayne and her team out of a sunny Brooklyn studio are a nod to 19th century apothecaries and the spirit of the lovingly handcrafted. Simple and modern with a hint of vintage charm, they are designed to complement every style of home from minimalist to bohemian. Let's hear it for the boys! This fitting manly trio of scents will take any man cave or bachelor pad to the next level. Also perfect for nature lovers so your home can smell like a cozy cabin in the woods at all times.
- Set of 3 candles: Firewood, Tobacco, Spruce.
- Firewood: Rich smoky notes hover above an musky base with a hint of incense to form a scent reminiscent of a day spent cutting firewood
- Tobacco: Top notes of leather, musk, amber and tobacco meet middle notes of black tea and base notes of patchouli and sandalwood, also infused with cedarwood and patchouli essential oils
- Spruce: Inspired by weekends hiking through dense evergreen forests, this nostalgic scent has accents of pine cones, Christmas tree hunting excursions, and coniferous forests
- Amber glass diffuses warm light in the room
- Candles are hand-poured by the Brooklyn Candle Studio team in batches of 9 or 10
- No added dyes or chemicals
- Hand-made in Brooklyn, NY
- Volume: 8.5oz
- 3” diameter, 3.5” height
- Burn time: 65 hours.
- Materials: Tin cans / 100% soy wax (derived from American-grown soy beans)