Mesh alpaca shawl in smoke
Started by Philadelphia based textile designer Leah D'Ambrosio from the love of sculpting textures and forms through knitting, Wol Hide strives to create soft, natural and comfy pieces. Layers that feel like second skin in fibers chosen for how they wear on us and on the environment, driven by a desire to create quality, timeless pieces. Wol Hide products are made both in the USA and with small family run factories in Peru.
- Oversized shawl
- Mesh crochet stitch
- Fringe along the center of one edge
- Tapered shape, wider at the center
- Blend of multiple yarns, an undyed Baby Alpaca, and wool.
- 50% Baby Alpaca, 50% Highland Wool
- Super soft brushed yarn
- Dry clean
- Designed in New York state, made in the USA