Mitmita featherweight cotton top
A passion for artisan craftsmanship and sustainability are the core values of the Brooklyn-based Yesaet collection. Inspired by centuries of ancient Ethiopian textiles weaving tradition, mixed with a modern luxury flair, each piece exults effortless style while focusing on comfort and versatility. In Amharic, Yesaet means 'of a woman', thus the timeless collection has been designed to capture and reflect women's strength, focus and resilience. Yesaet is produced in small local ateliers using premium ethically-produced materials.
- Lightweight removable shoulder pad
- Semi sheer self pleat with tonal stripe border at hem
- Hand loomed in 100% fine hand spun Ethiopian cotton
- Natural pleat nature to fabric; do not steam
- Border striping in thick and thin Ethiopian cotton
- Double layer body with a semi sheer effect
- Hand wash, do not rub, lay flat to dry, iron only the striped hem of body.
- Hand loomed in Ethiopia, Designed and Made in New York
- Please note: Made to order; 1-2 weeks delivery