Orange blossom body polish
Xodo Botanicals was born in New Orleans in 2014 out of a passion for the scents and landscape of the Gulf South. All products are made by hand in small batches in a small home studio in the Bywater neighborhood of New Orleans. Ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible, including organic cane sugar, salt from Avery Island, home grown rose petals and beeswax from the lower 9th ward. Each of their products has been carefully formulated, tested, and proven effective. Xodo botanicals take pride in their processes and formulas and strive to highlight and harness the power of nature in their collections.
- With salts from the Dead Sea and Avery Island, Louisiana, this oil-based body polish is the perfect natural antidote to dry or tired skin.
- Use in the bath or shower anytime for a luxurious, moisturizing skin treatment.
- Dead Sea salt has the highest mineral content of any salt and has been shown to treat a variety of skin conditions, from seasonal dryness to eczema and psoriasis, as well as soothe sore muscles and draw out toxins from the skin's surface.
- The salt mines on Avery Island are miles deep and said to contain some of the world's purest salt, with a fine grain perfect for exfoliating dry and sensitive skin.
- Organic sunflower oil is extremely high in vitamin E and is easily absorbed, leaving the skin moisturized and softened but never greasy.
- Our blend of orange blossom, neroli, and bergamot essential oils imparts a subtle yet lasting scent that is delicate, refreshing, and uplifting.
- Available in 2- and 9-ounce reusable glass jars.
- Ingredients: Dead Sea salt, Avery Island salt, sunflower oil*, vitamin E oil, essential oils of orange blossom, neroli, and bergamot* (*certified organic)
- Vegan, cruelty-free, no palm oil, no preservative