Helen Levi, originally from the East Village, is a Brooklyn-based ceramicist and photographer. Having grown up and taught pottery classes she now works in different mediums of clay and is known for modern and clean pieces that maintain a playful, childlike element.
- Handmade porcelain planter with gold luster triangle detail and shiny overglaze.
- Exclusive for F&F, limited edition of 10
- Hand wash please / Not dishwasher safe
- One size: 5" tall x 4" wide
- Hand-thrown in Brooklyn, NY
- Porcelain, off-white with gold accents