Safety hold-all bag in black
Actually Existing is about making objects, by hand, from scratch. Sisters Olivia and Anna Nicholas grew up playing in the factory their parents owned in Melbourne in the eighties, where they used to make belts. Years later, they both ended up working as clothing and footwear designers, and soon enough, both felt the impulse to one day return to a kind of craft that considers skill and technique as broader cultural practices; as techniques for living a certain way of life. The siblings duo works with leather and upcycled materials, including heavy canvas and rubber, and keep their production local in order to support the various suppliers and associated manufacturers in Melbourne’s industry.
- Made from discarded industrial webbing that is sourced from a local Manufacturer in Melbourne.
- Made with a singular piece of webbing, with a tie detail
- Adjustable strap that can be worn short on the shoulder or lengthened for across the body
- Magnetic closure
- Approx measurements: pouch 13.4" (34cm) x 14.5" (37cm); handle worn short 8.3" (21cm) or extended 17.3"(44cm)
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia