Created in 1996 by Emma François while she was still an anthropology student traveling through South America, the brand Sessùn has since then found an extensive recognition in every French girl’s heart and wardrobe.
Expertly tailored with masterful cuts, Sessùn mixes ethnic and romantic prints, adding a modern touch to essential feminine pieces, associating everyday chic with a laid back attitude.
- Blazer jacket with notch lapel
- Three buttons closure
- Front patch pockets with elbows
- Double face crinkle fabric with contrast color, unlined
- Turn back cuffs
- Designed in France, made in Tunisia.
- 60% Cotton 40% Linen / Dry clean.