Santina Embroidered dress
Created in 1996 by Emma François while she was still an anthropology student traveling through South America, the brand Sessùn has since then found an extensive recognition in every French girl’s heart and wardrobe.
Expertly tailored with masterful cuts, Sessùn mixes ethnic and romantic prints, adding a modern touch to essential feminine pieces, associating everyday chic with a laid back attitude.
- Belted flirty dress
- Polyester crepe fabric
- Embroidered self tie-on belt
- Round Neckline with hidden thin front placket
- Three-quarter length raglan sleeves
- Tassels and embroidery detailing
- Below-the-knee length
- True to size
- 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Designed and made in Europe