Sherpa lined trench in sand
Micaela Greg is a knitwear label founded by San Francisco based sisters, Marie and Karen Potesta. With American manufacturing at the heart of the brand, their focus is to design quality garments made to last. Whether constructed of superfine quality Italian yarns with the softest hand feel, or handmade in Peru in Fair Trade factories with Alpaca, the line strive to design visually bold knitwear by combining modern geometric patterns, intermingling textures, and deceptively simple silhouettes.
- Sherpa lined trench jacket in a textural cotton-linen blend.
- Hidden button placket, front welt pocket and back vent details.
- Sherpa lining is in both the body and the sleeve
- 50% Cotton , 50% Linen textural woven material, fully lined in 100% Cotton
- Designed in USA, Made in India
- One size fits most