Skin walker crossbody bag
After years of apprenticing for various master leather craftsmen both in Argentina and the UK, Jennifer Stilwell started creating her own designs of leather goods. Traveling the globe as an integral member of an artisan development fund aimed at promoting and supporting indigenous artisans, she takes pride in her domestic production of goods, and her designs are always unique and made to last. All products are made by hand in a small local workshop, or in her studio in California, in limited editions.
- Shoulder leather bag with foldover flap.
- Leather button toggle closures.
- Longer shoulder/crossbody handle.
- Small front pocket
- Decorative leather cord knots details
- Leather will gain patina and darken when exposed to light over time and use
- 6” high x 7.5” length x 1.75” width x 20” handle drop
Designed and hand-made in Los Angeles, California.
- PRE-ORDER: will ship mid-March