Created in 1996 by Emma François while she was still an anthropology student traveling through South America, the brand Sessùn has since then found an extensive recognition in every French girl’s heart and wardrobe.
Expertly tailored with masterful cuts, Sessùn mixes ethnic and romantic prints, adding a modern touch to essential feminine pieces, associating everyday chic with a laid back attitude.
- Long strap dress
- Folkloric style embroidery at front top piecing
- Cording straps with tassels tips
- Below the knee length
- Optional self belt with tassel tips
- On seam side pockets
- Designed in France, made in China
- 97% Polyester 3% Elastan / Dry clean.