Wakefield wool hat in Wine
- Brookes Boswell founded her label in 2012 after an apprenticeship with one of New York City’s longtime milliners. Her background in architectural design, fine art and textiles, gave Brookes a keen eye for precision, a love of fine materials and an appreciation for the construction techniques used in the trade. Mixing functional detailing with a classic aesthetic, each piece is meticulously crafted, individually constructed and hand made with only high quality materials
- Traditional fedora style crown
- 4 to 5" wide brim
- Thin black leather rope trim
- Sized M approx measures 22.5" around the head
- Made from 100% wool felt
- Hand blocked in Portland, Oregon.