The Great Lakes Goods
Wooden Feather Ornament
“It all starts with an inspired phrase, memory or sentiment and is transformed into a drawing, printed by hand and constructed by hand”, says Rose Lazar, who created The Great Lakes Good in 2007, in her Brooklyn-based studio.
We got charmed by her line of beautifully hand-crafted pretty objects, that exudes both prettiness and modern vibes. Sacred to Native American cultures, feathers are often bestowed as a sign of friendship or bravery and receiving one is a high honor.
- Each ornament is sold separately, select your color
- Wooden ornament, diecut and hand-painted with non-toxic paint
- Each moon is about 3" high (7.5 cms)
- Colors available are lavender, mint, white, neon red, grey, peach
- Hand-made and hand-painted in Brooklyn, NY.
- Wood, non-toxic paint.