The Secret Of the Navarro River
Invoking historical or scientific facts, articles or personal discussions, artist Diptaa Sloniir’s body of work reflects individual and collective tales, real or constructed memories. Dipta Sloniir is a pseudonym and an anagram of "La disparition", which translates to "the disappearance" in french. Disappearance is in fact a recurrent theme in the work of the Sweden-based French artist, whose work has been displayed in the US, in Europe and in Australia.
- The Secret Of the Navarro River (Louise, "Looking at these trees after I flight from the other side of the planet to be here with you", Navarro River Redwoods State Park, CA)
- Approx. size: 7" x 7" printed (excluding margins)
- Original technique: color film photography, drawing and watercolor.
- Digitally printed on heavy weight fine art paper.
- Limited edition of 10, numbered and signed by the artist.
- Ships from Europe
- Non refundable item