olio e osso
N#6 bronze stick balm
Locally produced by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon, Olio e osso (translates to “oil and bone”) is our new skin care obsession. Created a few years ago by a professional make-up artist who needed a do-it-all balm for her son’s sensitive skin, these simple yet luxurious oils and multi-use balms are sourced from only pure, naturally sourced, and minimally processed ingredients.
- More than a luxurious balm; a wonderfully versatile shimmer to highlight your lips and face. Perfect for summer's sunny skin.
- .35oz stick
- Sheer shimmery bronze tint
- Subtle grapefruit scent
- 100% natural ingredients: organic olive oil, natural shea oil, natural beeswax, natural grapefruit essential oil, mica.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon.
- Sorry, no return on beauty products purchases.