Box shell in natural
Started by Philadelphia based textile designer Leah D'Ambrosio from the love of sculpting textures and forms through knitting, Wol Hide strives to create soft, natural and comfy pieces. Layers that feel like second skin in fibers chosen for how they wear on us and on the environment, driven by a desire to create quality, timeless pieces. Wol Hide products are made both in the USA and with small family run factories in Peru.
- Boxy top
- Wide shoulders
- Ribbed collar and armholes
- The cotton fabric used is organically grown in Texas, and processed at a facility in North Carolina that uses low impact dyes and plant based alternatives to harsh chemicals in washing and scouring. The processing facility also re-uses and treats waste water.
- The pieces are sewn in a PA small family-run factory
- 100% Organic Cotton Jersey
- Designed and made in USA
- Approx measurements: S: 23.25" wide at underarm, 24" long from top of shoulder / M: 24.25" wide at underarm, 25" long from top of shoulder