Savoy in mink velours felt
Brookes Boswell founded her label in 2012 after an apprenticeship with one of New York City’s longtime milliners. Her background in architectural design, fine art and textiles, gave Brookes a keen eye for precision, a love of fine materials and an appreciation for the construction techniques used in the trade. Mixing functional detailing with a classic aesthetic, each piece is meticulously crafted, individually constructed and hand made with only high quality materials.
- Inspired by the classic American western cowboy hat
- Single crease with centered pinches
- Classic men’s brim
- Grosgrain edged 3.5” brim
- Velours felt
- Sizing is unisex: S corresponds to 22” (55.88 CM) head circumference
- Hand blocked in Portland, Oregon.