Easy short in fir green
Started by Philadelphia based textile designer Leah D'Ambrosio from the love of sculpting textures and forms through knitting, Wol Hide strives to create soft, natural and comfy pieces. Layers that feel like second skin in fibers chosen for how they wear on us and on the environment, driven by a desire to create quality, timeless pieces. Wol Hide products are made both in the USA and with small family run factories in Peru.
- Pull-on loose shorts
- Elastic waistband
- Inside and outside leg gusset
- Side pockets
- Super soft, lightweight French Terry.
- The cotton fabric used is organically grown in Texas, and processed at a facility in North Carolina that uses low impact dyes and plant based alternatives to harsh chemicals in washing and scouring. The processing facility also re-uses and treats waste water.
- The pieces are sewn in a PA small family-run factory
- Approx measurements: S:12” waist relaxed, 15.5" outseam from waistband / M:13" waist relaxed, 16.5" outseam from waistband
- 100% Organic Cotton French Terry
- Designed and made in USA