Fern dress in primavera
Meadows is a romantic and feminine collection designed in Hackney, East London, by Australian born, Central Saint Martins graduate, Louise Markey. Inspired by Victoriana, prairie-style, and folklore revival styles of the 1970s, the collection fuses its historical costume inspiration with a modern sensibility. The pieces are made in small production in the far east in boutique, ethical factories.
- Maxi dress
- Off-shoulder elasticized
- Ruffled skirt
- All-over floral "Primavera" print
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Elasticized short sleeves
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified), lined in cotton.
- Dry clean or Wash inside-out on a cool gentle cycle with similar colours.
- Designed in London, ethically made in China