Handknit suri alpaca cloud pullover
Started by Philadelphia based textile designer Leah D'Ambrosio from the love of sculpting textures and forms through knitting, Wol Hide strives to create soft, natural and comfy pieces. Layers that feel like second skin in fibers chosen for how they wear on us and on the environment, driven by a desire to create quality, timeless pieces. Wol Hide products are made both in the USA and with small family run factories in Peru.
- Oversized chunky handknit pullover
- Overall dimensional stitch
- Seamless construction
- 67% wool 31% suri alpaca 2% polyamid
- Suri lightweight alpaca, soft and fuzzy texture, mixed with a loosely spun wool yarn
- Dry clean
- Designed in New York state, made in Peru
- Handknit by artisans in Peru, each sweater takes three days to knit.