Lulu barrette in amber
Created by Sydney-based Ana Piteira, the whimsical collection of hair clips and earrings has become a line of modern-day essentials. Her statement earrings were inspired by memories of rummaging through her grandmother jewelry boxes in Portugal, and reinterpreted with a 90s twist. The hair clips are too, inspired by vintage treasures but follow as well more modern, directional shapes. The hand-poured resin technique makes each one one-of-a-kind.
- A sculptural barrette with alternating amber and clear beads
- Each bead can be slightly different
- Acrylic / Metal
- French clip metal closure
- Measures approx. 0.75" x 2.5"
- Sold as a single piece
- Designed in Sydney, Australia, Made in Asia.