Mono recycled Long sleeves tee in Black/Charcoal
Correll Correll is a sustainable fashion and textile studio based in New York and Mexico City, founded by twin sisters Daphne and Vera Correll. The duo’s designs play with geometrical shapes, experimenting with quality materials and unexpected colors combinations. Correll Correll is committed to using sustainable materials and ethical production processes.
- A shirt made from vintage and recycled t-shirt fabrics as well as off-cuts from previous productions and leftover deadstock materials.
- Each piece is truly one of a kind
- 100% recycled Cotton
- Top stitch sleeve and bottom hem
- Double rib collar
- Pre-washed, avoiding shrinkage
- Measurements: Small: 17.5” by 25.75" / Medium: 19.5” by 28"
- Designed and made in New York