Invoking historical or scientific facts, articles or personal discussions, artist Diptaa Sloniir’s body of work reflects individual and collective tales, real or constructed memories. Dipta Sloniir is a pseudonym and an anagram of "La disparition", which translates to "the disappearance" in french. Disappearance is in fact a recurrent theme in the work of the Sweden-based French artist, whose work has been displayed in the US, in Europe and in Australia.
- More (Hanna, "This moment we decided we would come live here one day", Crissy Field, San Francisco, CA)
- Approx. size: 7" x 7" printed (excluding margins)
- Original technique: color film photography, drawing, watercolor, pencil and cut-out. Digitally printed on heavy weight fine art paper.
- Limited edition of 10, numbered and signed by the artist.
- Ships from Europe, non refundable item