Work pant in honey
Micaela Greg is a knitwear label founded by San Francisco based sisters, Marie and Karen Potesta. With American manufacturing at the heart of the brand, their focus is to design quality garments made to last. Whether constructed of superfine quality Italian yarns with the softest hand feel, or handmade in Peru in Fair Trade factories with Alpaca, the line strive to design visually bold knitwear by combining modern geometric patterns, intermingling textures, and deceptively simple silhouettes.
- High-waisted utility pants
- Exposed front button fly closure
- Front angled patch pockets
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Sturdy cotton twill fabric
- Designed and made in California