Young Centaur shoulder bag
After years of apprenticing for various master leather craftsmen both in Argentina and the UK, Jennifer Stilwell started creating her own designs of leather goods. Traveling the globe as an integral member of an artisan development fund aimed at promoting and supporting indigenous artisans, she takes pride in her domestic production of goods, and her designs are always unique and made to last. All products are made by hand in a small local workshop, or in her studio in California, in limited editions.
- Shoulder bag with sliced leather hand handle
- Button closure
- Long shoulder/crossbody handle.
- Black oxide brass hardware.
- Natural vegetable tanned leather reinforced backing at top.
- Slice handle will soften and relax over time and, along with the bag, take on a really nice relaxed shape.
- Naked Veg tan: Leather will gain patina and darken when exposed to light over time and use
- 12” top width x 10” bottom width x 10.5” high x 17” handle drop
- Designed and hand-made in Los Angeles, California.