Locally produced by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon, Olio e osso (translates to “oil and bone”) is our new skin care obsession. Created a few years ago by a professional make-up artist who needed a do-it-all balm for her son’s sensitive skin, these simple yet luxurious oils and multi-use balms are sourced from only pure, naturally sourced, and minimally processed ingredients.
- A simple and pure cleansing oil. This cleanser is a responsibly harvested, sustainable and minimally processed formulation that is ultra nourishing to your skin. it is non-stripping and suitable for all skin types. Contains nothing but natural oils and is fragrance free. Best followed by the Olio e Osso finishing oil.
- 4oz glass bottle with dropper
- 100% natural ingredients: Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive) fruit oil.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon.
- Sorry, no return on beauty products purchases.